Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hawaii- So close but so far away

Well, the trip to Hawaii is coming up in about 2 weeks. Growing up in the midwest I always dreamed of going off to warm exotic places. We do have our warm summers, but certainly do not seem to last as long as they should. So, the trip to Hawaii is a dream come true.



So, I wanted to share my dream with my wife and take her there on our 10th Wedding Anniversary. (If you have a dream, it is good to share it, otherwise it feels selfish.)


Also, I promised the wife a cruise and I am only 9 years late, but better late than never I say! Of course, being late is never good. ;> However, with patience comes reward and so I am trying to make up for failed promises of years past. Hopefully my wife will see how much I am trying to do for her and how hard I am trying to make her happy.

I have talked so a number of people here and there about taking my wife to Hawaii. I get a lot of rave reviews for my choice of Hawaii and on top of that a cruise. Even the dental hygienist said it was a great choice and she had gone 6 years earlier. However, I did not choose the location to please others, rather I chose it so I could please my wife by taking her to someplace wonderful.



Better to have loved, then never loved at all they say. From what I hear, Hawaii is a primo spot for romance and love.

I love you DM.

2 comments:

Susan said...

PS..you've been tagged...time to update

Great Grandma Lin said...

hi, i'm susi q's friend that tagged her. just checking out your blog. we are going to hawaii in 2 weeks, actually jan19th and so excited for the first time to travel to an exotic place. have fun. see my blog at http://www.lettersfromlin.blogspot.com