Friday, February 2, 2007

The First Post


Welcome all! This is my first post. I created another blog some time ago, but I did not do anything with it. Here goes my second try. I hope to express my personality in my blog and hope that you will come back often!

Soon my wife and I will be going to Hawaii! It should be quite the adventure! I can hardly wait! One of the best things about going somewhere fun is anticipation you are going to do something fun in the future. It helps you think of something positive each day leading up to the fun event! Then after the event you have something positive to reflect back on and share with friends and family!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome to BlogWorld. I am so happy to add yours to my list. Write every day. Great therapy.

Unknown said...

Nice start!